Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google Analytics Display Advertising Support
This site uses Google Analytics tracking code to collect demographics and interest reporting information about you via a Display Advertising feature that is based on the DoubleClick cookie. The site will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless a robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger is made available here.
I may use the information I obtain to:
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments.
- Write blog posts that I believe may interest you.
- Enable you to post on this site and interact with me and others through social media.
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer search, trend analysis, and financial analysis).
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Cookies and Web Beacons