Late yesterday I published the an updated Top Marketing Agencies in Atlanta slide for Q3 2014, which represents the most current network and independent agencies in our market. The slide includes a few changes:
- Omnicom and Publicis were split apart due to their failed merger.
- Nurun moved under the Publicis banner; they were acquired in September.
- MaxMedia was added to the independent agencies category.
The following is the agency selection process:
For member agencies of the major networks (e.g.: WPP, Omnicom, Publicis, IPG, Dentsu, MDC Partners), I simply consolidated public information. For independent agencies, I used the following qualifications:
- Number of employees (15+)
- Annual revenue ($3M+)
- Prior history of digital marketing campaigns
- News regarding new clients/engagements
The objective is to consolidate this list to 100 agencies. Additional criteria may/will be used reach this objective.
If find an error or would like to be considered, please contact me at my work email address (ttishgarten at arke dot com). You may also want to subscribe to my Agency Digest email list to receive noteworthy news about Atlanta agencies and updates regarding this slide. NOTE: This is a low volume list:
If you have any other feedback, please leave it below in the comments. I hope that you find this slide to be as valuable as I have.